The Arab Gulf region countries have been recently stepped wide and quick steps to catch up with the progress of Green Building or which known as «Eco•Friendly Building».
Kuwait state pays an attention to green building trend on both local and governmental sectors in addition to corporates that endorse social responsibility in their commitment to the society.
This region is being considered as a one of the biggest construction markets worldwide with notable development of infrastructure projects. According to the latest statistics, it indicates that the volume of investment in construction generally in Arab Gulf states in the ongoing projects, exceeded 2,600 billion U.S. dollars. Saudi Arabia projects worth 784 billion dollars and the UAE worth about 700 billion dollars and Qatar worth about $ 300 billion, Kuwait $ 250 billion.
- Building Authorities
- Builder & Developers
- Educational Institutions
- Energy Modelers
- Electrical Consultants
- Government Representatives
- Product & Equipment Manufacturers
- Green Building Facilitators
- Hospitality Industry Professionals
- HVAC Consultants
- Landscape Consultants
- Lighting Consultants
- Plumbing Consultants
- Interior Designers
- Project Management Consultants
- R&D Institutions
- Town Planners
Green building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a building›s life-cycle from siting to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation and deconstruction. This practice expands and complements the classical building design concerns of economy, utility, durability, and comfort. Green building is also known as a sustainable or high performance building. The ideal “green” project preserves and restores habitat that is vital for sustaining life and becomes a net producer and exporter of resources, materials, energy and water rather than being a net consumer. A green building is one whose construction and lifetime of operation assure the healthiest possible environment while representing the most efficient and least disruptive use of land, water, energy and resources. The optimum design solution is one that effectively emulates all of the natural systems and conditions of the pre-developed site – after development is complete.
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Indoor pollution
- Heat islands
- Storm-water runoff
Aspects of Built Environment
- Harm to Human Health
- Environment Degradation
- Loss of Resources
- Suppliers of technology, equipment and services
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Exterior and leisure
- Sustainable Architecture
- Automation and security
- Banks and Insurance
- Glues, varnishes and sealants
- Energy Efficiency
- Electrical and Lighting
- Plumbing, and Water Treatment Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Tools certifications
- Waterproofing, products and services
- Laboratories for testing solutions
- Metals and sanitary wares
- Maintenance of Equipment, Products and Services
- Public policies to promote sustainable construction
- Safety Products
- Glass Products
- Products and Services Facility Management
- Recycling and Waste Treatment
- Safety and Building Automation
- Acoustic systems
- Green Roof and Landscaping
- Products and services, paints, solvents, lacquers and accessories
- Pipes, fittings, valves and pumps.
Eng. Razan Nejem
LEED® AP BD+C , LEED® Faculty™
LEED 201 Core Concepts and strategies, Green Associate
This two days course is intended for anyone who wants more than a basic understanding of LEED -including those with a stake in their company’s or community’s building practices, those directly involved in green building projects, and those pursuing GBCI’s LEED Green Associate credential. The workshop provides essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts that are fundamental to all LEED Rating Systems. It begins with an introduction to the benefits and integrative approach to green building, and a brief background on the U.S. Green Building Council and LEED, including basics of the building certification process.
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss overall LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at 7th Kuwait Green Building Conference & Exhibition provides a unique opportunity to develop new business leads, revisit existing customers and strengthen client relationships, and brand your company name and generate awareness of your organization. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities allow you to customize your approach and reach attending delegates through the package that best fits your preferences and budget.
For more information on how you can get involved in our events as an exhibitor or a sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch & refreshments
Conference & Workshop Fee
Lunch & refreshments
Lunch & refreshments